Monday, November 5, 2012

Freebooter's Fate Indiegogo

With only seven days left I thought I'd advertise a little for the Freebooters Fate kickstarter (even though it's an indiegogo, not a kickstarter... confusing!).

I'm a fan of Werner Klocke, and this is a pretty awesome way to get a bunch of nice limited edition figures. My only problem is that I have too much figures to paint already. But I really can't pass this one up...

At the moment the Captain ($100) level gets you 9 or 10 figures (depending on how you count) and a bunch of extras. If you play the game there is of course a bunch of added value.

So what are you waiting for? Click the image to go and spend some cash for some awesome stuff! :)


In other news... Maelstrom Games is still down, with no reports from any customers about what has happened to their outstanding orders. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment